1. Indian moms want their daughters to control their husband and expect their sons to control their wives.
2. Parents want their children to stand out in a crowd but expect them to do what everybody else is doing.
4. National animal – endangered
National pledge – unintended
National river – polluted
6. Government talks about removing the caste system but you are required to mention your caste on every damn form you fill.
8. We often say “Atithi Devo Bhavah” but we do not allow visitor parking in our residential societies.
9. We are Always in a hurry but never on time..! (My fav )